工具清单 - 监控工具
- Adagios - Web based Nagios interface for configuration and monitoring (replacement to the standard interface), and a REST interface, SourceCode, Documentation)
- Alerta - Distributed, scaleable and flexible monitoring system.
- Bloonix - Bloonix is a monitoring solution that helps businesses to ensure high availability and performance.
- bolo - A Do-it-Yourself monitoring framework built to gather metrics, mine data and report on the systems in your network.
- Bosun - Monitoring and alerting system by Stack Exchange (Source Code, Documentation)
- Cacti - Web-based network monitoring and graphing tool.
- Cabot - Monitoring and alerts, similar to PagerDuty.
- cadvisor - Analyzes resource usage and performance characteristics of running containers (Source Code)
- check_mk - Collection of extensions for Nagios.
- Dash - A low-overhead monitoring web dashboard for a GNU/Linux machine.
- EdMon - A command-line monitoring application helping you to check that your hosts and services are available, with notifications support.
- ElastiFlow - Network flow Monitoring (Netflow, sFlow and IPFIX) with the Elastic Stack.
- eZ Server Monitor - A lightweight and simple dashboard monitor for Linux, available in Web and Bash application.
- Flapjack - Monitoring notification routing & event processing system.
- Healthchecks - Monitoring for cron jobs, background services and scheduled tasks.
- Icinga - Nagios fork that has since lapped nagios several times. Comes with the possibility of clustered monitoring - (Source Code) -
- LibreNMS - Fully featured network monitoring system that provides a wealth of features and device support.
- Monit - Small utility for managing and monitoring Unix systems.
- Munin - Networked resource monitoring tool.
- Naemon - Network monitoring tool based on the Nagios 4 core with performance enhancements and new features.
- Nagios - Computer system, network and infrastructure monitoring software application.
- NetXMS - Open Source network and infrastructure monitoring and management. (Source Code)
- Observium - SNMP monitoring for servers and networking devices. Runs on linux.
- OMD - The Open Monitoring Distribution.
- Performance Co-Pilot - Lightweight, distributed system performance and analysis framework.
- PhpSysInfo - A customizable PHP script that displays information about your system nicely.
- PHP Server Monitor - Open source tool to monitor your servers and websites
- psdash - A linux system information web dashboard using psut ils and flask.
- pyDash - Small web-based monitoring dashboard for linux.
- Riemann - Flexible and fast events processor allowing complex events/metrics analysis.
- rtop - an interactive, remote system monitoring tool based on SSH.
- Sensu - Monitoring framework.
- ServerStatus BotoX - Display and monitor your servers statistics in a beatiful way.
- ServerStatus moejda - Server Status website script, displays uptime (days), free RAM, free HDD
- Shinken - Another monitoring framework.
- SWMP - Server Web Monitor Page - A responsive, eye-pleasing Linux server statistics dashboard.(Source Code)
- Thruk - Multibackend monitoring web interface with support for Naemon, Nagios, Icinga and Shinken.
- Uchiwa - Simple dashboard for sensu.
- Vector - An on-host performance monitoring framework.
- Xymon - Network monitoring inspired by Big Brother.
- Zabbix - Enterprise-class software for monitoring of networks and applications.
- Zenoss - Application, server, and network management platform based on Zope.